I’m reading tonight at the Bad Language open mic in Manchester. Looking forward to it, despite feeling like shit with this goddamn cold I picked up from my daughter. Castle Hotel, 7.30 – be good to hear some of the people read who were at the New Libertines event last month. Clare Conlon and Fat Roland in particular.
- RT @DannyZuker: He may be in love, but I worry that by marrying a girl 54 years younger than himself Charles Manson runs the risk of coming… 5 months ago
- RT @canongatebooks: Fancy a bookish surprise? Find out more…. #handpicked ow.ly/EaqWW *freebookalert* 5 months ago
- RT @BBCBreaking: UK MPs vote to back a call for government to recognise Palestine as a state bbc.in/1sIMjoJ 6 months ago
- RT @Kool_Aid_Wino: The sun was shining inside the car, hot like an insect, a bee or something, trapped and buzzing against the windshield. 6 months ago
- RT @marcuschown: Pup 4 makes me laugh every time! http://t.co/uqJVSL52qG 6 months ago