I’m reading tonight at the Bad Language open mic in Manchester. Looking forward to it, despite feeling like shit with this goddamn cold I picked up from my daughter. Castle Hotel, 7.30 – be good to hear some of the people read who were at the New Libertines event last month. Clare Conlon and Fat Roland in particular.
- RT @litlanternpress: Skylark arrived back from the printers today and the cover looks even better in real life than l imagined!! http://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @skullmandible: most british tv is like if somebody tried to make anime out of old newspapers and the guestbook from a high-budget dog f… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DanCoxonAuthor: Help us bring @BeingDadStories anthology into the world! 15 new stories, 15 fantastic writers: kickstarter.com/projects/dan-c… … 3 weeks ago
- RT @TheNottReview: Want to spend your Sunday reading some short stories and flash fiction? Issue 1 available now! thenottinghamreview.com/read (P… 1 month ago
- RT @jeffnoon: Thanks! For anyone who's interested, The Blind Spot story can be found here: jeffnoon.weebly.com/the-blind-spot… twitter.com/AreYouThrilled… 1 month ago