I’m reading tonight at the Bad Language open mic in Manchester. Looking forward to it, despite feeling like shit with this goddamn cold I picked up from my daughter. Castle Hotel, 7.30 – be good to hear some of the people read who were at the New Libertines event last month. Clare Conlon and Fat Roland in particular.
- RT @jeffnoon: Thanks! For anyone who's interested, The Blind Spot story can be found here: jeffnoon.weebly.com/the-blind-spot… twitter.com/AreYouThrilled… 1 week ago
- Just some shit I'm working on. Seems to be sci-fi. Not quite sure how that happened, but I kind of like it... 1 week ago
- Monolithic doom moog | the wolf that eats the sun | #deadcities 1 week ago
- There’s chaos in the middle | there’s self-loathing and harm | a drum track that wants to burst out from between your ribs | #deadcities 1 week ago
- A train rattles past, footsteps in the subway, a substation buzzing, a sky filled with stars. #deadcities 1 week ago