As an independent writer, I’ve committed myself to finding other writers out there that produce quality work outside of the publishing mainstream. Partially to justify to myself that they DO exist, and partially because I want to be part of some sort of community. In this section I will post up reviews I have given on Amazon, Goodreads etc. of other independent writers that I think deserve some recognition for what they’ve achieved.
- Fact: a watched fiction submission is never assessed... Waiting on about 4 or 5 editor decisions at the moment. 3 weeks ago
- RT @Vera_Chok: If you're a Brautigan fan, look at my old blog site. It's v quietnow but still: thebrautiganbookclub.wordpress.com #brautiganbookclub 3 weeks ago
- This cause is close to my heart - please sign: you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/save… via @38_degrees 3 weeks ago
- litro.co.uk/2014/07/litro-… http://t.co/W36K38TGtN 1 month ago
- RT @ggaffa: Here's some more information and dates about the visual arts exhibition based on my short stories. davidgaffney.org/alison-erika-f…. @Mcr… 1 month ago