As an independent writer, I’ve committed myself to finding other writers out there that produce quality work outside of the publishing mainstream. Partially to justify to myself that they DO exist, and partially because I want to be part of some sort of community. In this section I will post up reviews I have given on Amazon, Goodreads etc. of other independent writers that I think deserve some recognition for what they’ve achieved.
- RT @_youhadonejob: I think they've stopped using that flag. http://t.co/YdHdwSiBsM 1 week ago
- Fact: a watched fiction submission is never assessed... Waiting on about 4 or 5 editor decisions at the moment. 1 month ago
- RT @Vera_Chok: If you're a Brautigan fan, look at my old blog site. It's v quietnow but still: thebrautiganbookclub.wordpress.com #brautiganbookclub 1 month ago
- This cause is close to my heart - please sign: you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/save… via @38_degrees 1 month ago
- litro.co.uk/2014/07/litro-… http://t.co/W36K38TGtN 2 months ago