I’m reading tonight at the Bad Language open mic in Manchester. Looking forward to it, despite feeling like shit with this goddamn cold I picked up from my daughter. Castle Hotel, 7.30 – be good to hear some of the people read who were at the New Libertines event last month. Clare Conlon and Fat Roland in particular.
- Fact: a watched fiction submission is never assessed... Waiting on about 4 or 5 editor decisions at the moment. 3 weeks ago
- RT @Vera_Chok: If you're a Brautigan fan, look at my old blog site. It's v quietnow but still: thebrautiganbookclub.wordpress.com #brautiganbookclub 3 weeks ago
- This cause is close to my heart - please sign: you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/save… via @38_degrees 3 weeks ago
- litro.co.uk/2014/07/litro-… http://t.co/W36K38TGtN 1 month ago
- RT @ggaffa: Here's some more information and dates about the visual arts exhibition based on my short stories. davidgaffney.org/alison-erika-f…. @Mcr… 1 month ago